Monday, March 28, 2011

Perfectly Imperfect

"Staying home doesn't have to be ho-hum.  Pile on the season's eccentric, whimsical jewels, amp up your manicure and grab that vacuum, sister.  Boring is as boring does - and you're anything but."
Elle quote on editorial below...




                                                                                                              KM

So I google "glammed up housewife" and this is what they give me!? lol! I don't know what's worse.. that I actually dressed up my own doll or that I am 33 and I actually dressed up my own doll and was a bit disappointed that the options are so limited..its over in about 1 minute..no fun at all!..so hopefully someone else will click on the link below and do the same.


I don't know about those dolls but I would love to dress myself up in these outfits when cleaning.


Tiah Eckhardt: Elegantly Scant S11Tiah Eckhardt: Elegantly Scant S11
Tiah Eckhardt: Elegantly Scant S11Tiah Eckhardt: Elegantly Scant S11Jeannie S.

No comments:

Post a Comment